Latest post Sun, Jun 26 2011 3:47 PM by Larry Rubin. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sun, Jun 26 2011 6:38 AM

• SM26
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Sun, Jun 26 2011
    • Posts 1
    • Points 15

Installation Help - Avid Machine ID Locked?

I was in the process of installing Media Compser 5 and realized I mistyped one of the characters for my Avid Machine ID so the activation did not work. I went back to correct it, but it will not let me change the ID I typed in previousley. All the other fields can still be changed, but for some reason the Machine ID entry box is locked and unable to be edited. Does anyone know how I can change this or erase all of my installation history so I can start over?

• Sun, Jun 26 2011 3:47 PM In reply to

Re: Installation Help - Avid Machine ID Locked?

I going to move this to the Community Issues and Suggestions Forum, so the system administrators can get a look at it. If you don't get a reply, call 1-800-800-2843 and choose option #2 during normal business hours (9 AM to 6 PM US Eastern time) Monday through Friday. This is a free call.

Newscutter Nitris DX 9.5.3.5 * Media Composer 5.5.3.6 (At Home on PC running XP Pro) * Symphony 6.5.2.1 (At home on MacBook Pro3,1 running 10.7.2) * Interplay... [view my complete system specs]

Larry Rubin

Senior Editor

The Pentagon Channel

www.pentagonchannel.mil

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller