Latest post Thu, Apr 21 2011 2:37 AM by MichaelP. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Apr 20 2011 3:30 PM

• johnrkennedy
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Mar 25 2009
    • Knoxville, TN
    • Posts 54
    • Points 595

Trying to export a bin of sequences Error: No master clip or subclips were selected or found. export was aborted

We are trying to export a bin as a tab delimated text file and the Avid spits our the error "No master clip or subclips were selected or found. export was aborted"  The bin is about 60 short sequences.  It's to help make the producers life easier so they don't need to manually punch in all the TC info for deliverables.  I tried putting some clips and subclips in the bin and then a text file exports fine but the text file is just the clips that I copied, no sequences.

Anyone know what to do?  I know I can do a screen grab if i wanted someone else to just see the info.  But I want the producer to copy and paste the bin info.

This is happening on both Symphony 5.0.3 and Media composer 5.5.

Thank you!
    John Kennedy 

ps. FCPx = iMovie2011

-Avid Versions- HPz800 Symphony 5.0 Nitris DX, HPz400 Media Composer 5.0 Nitris DX, HPz400 MC 5.0 Adrenaline, HPz400 MC 5.0.3 Mojo DX, HPz400 MC 5.0 w... [view my complete system specs]
  • Thu, Apr 21 2011 2:37 AM In reply to

• MichaelP
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Boston
    • Posts 2,444
    • Points 30,415
    • Avid Certified Instructors - Video
      Avid Employee
      Moderator: Film
      Moderator: MetaFuze

Re: Trying to export a bin of sequences Error: No master clip or subclips were selected or found. export was aborted

ALE and TAB export from bin only supports master clips and subclips. Sequences are not supported. Have you tried any of the sequence reports? Hilight sequence, right click, Get Info (I think). Maybe there is something in there.

Michael

24p.com

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller