Latest post Wed, Apr 6 2011 3:18 PM by jasonsaro. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Apr 5 2011 9:01 AM

• congaman
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • London, UK
    • Posts 64
    • Points 820

Title tool inconsistency 5.5.1

Hi all

Has anyone else experienced glitches in the title tool in 5.5.1?

For instance, within the title tool editor all the text is present and correct and laid out as I want it and once I come out of the title editor some of the text is missing.

Secondly, occassionally caps lock/shift keys don't work within the title tool window. Once I exit MC and then go back in it's OK.

Are these known glitches or something on my Vista 64-based system? Your views would be appreciated.

I can work around these without too much trouble but it irritates my freelance editors...

Thanks. Chris

• Wed, Apr 6 2011 2:57 PM In reply to

• TCurren
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Burbank, CA
    • Posts 2,995
    • Points 37,780

Re: Title tool inconsistency 5.5.1

I've had those caps lock shift key issue. Not disappearing text. Unless you mean the text actually wraps below the screen, I have seen that, try opening up the text box much larger than it needs to be and see what happens when you close out.

Symphony Nitris Classic, Symphony DX, MC Soft, MC Adrenaline, MC Adrenaline HD, Unity, Terrablock, ProTools [view my complete system specs]

Terence Curren Alpha Dogs, Inc.

Burbank, Ca

www.alphadogs.tv

www.digitalservicestation.com

www.editorslounge.com

• Wed, Apr 6 2011 3:18 PM In reply to

• jasonsaro
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Philadelphia
    • Posts 556
    • Points 6,735

Re: Title tool inconsistency 5.5.1

Great to see that its still not fixed in 5.5.  Im on 5.0.3 and we have the same issue with CAPS, ALT, Ctrl, and the space bar.

ISIS 5500 - 240 Tb HPZ840 - MC 8.4.5 XDCAM HD - XDCAM EX - HDCAM -- HDCAM SR [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller