Latest post Tue, Oct 26 2010 7:53 PM by Corne Scheepers. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Oct 26 2010 7:53 PM

Anybody successfully using MC5 OMF files in Cubase?

I'm trying to sort out an audio workflow with a facility that uses Cubase. We've tried exporting OMF 2 with copied and consolidated media without success. The OMF 2 file from my MC5 system imports OK into Cubase but after pointing it to where the audio media resides the clips still remain silent. Cubase does indeed show the correct file duration, sampling rates, etc in its media pool, but nothing is audible in the timeline. The individual clips do play correctly in Media Player. Also, when I export individual WAV files for each track from my MC timeline, they import correctly into Cubase and play back correctly. This workaround solution currently solves our immediate problem, but I'd still like to get the OMF method working.

If any Cubase-capable people would care to chime in I'd appreciate it. Please see my attached MC export settings.

Avid Media Composer 2020.4 HP ZBook 17 Gen3, i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60Ghz Win 10, 64GB RAM [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller