Latest post Wed, Jan 14 2009 9:08 PM by Pif. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Jan 13 2009 4:51 PM

• matcas
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Posts 103
    • Points 1,275

Find favorite post's

Since they changed the forum which is great I cant find all the post's I selected to save for quick refference. Can anybody tell me where im not looking and should be. 

thanks

G5 dual 2.0 5 gigs of ram mojo Mc 3.1.2 OS 10.5.5 quicktime 7.5 [view my complete system specs]

Freedom of speech its fair for all

• Tue, Jan 13 2009 5:25 PM In reply to

Re: Find favorite post's

Hi,

I don't know where they are anymore, either, but you can find them here:

http://community.avid.com/members/matcas/favorites/default.aspx

I got there by changing the username from mine to yours in the link I use to get to my favorites.  Hope that works for you.

good luck,
    Carl

Media Composer 2022.4 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Z-Book G6 17", i7-9850H 2.60GHz, 32gb RAM, NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000, Blackmagic UltraStudio Mini... [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

• Tue, Jan 13 2009 5:37 PM In reply to

• matcas
    • Not Ranked
    • Posts 103
    • Points 1,275

thanks crazy right

G5 dual 2.0 5 gigs of ram mojo Mc 3.1.2 OS 10.5.5 quicktime 7.5 [view my complete system specs]

Freedom of speech its fair for all

• Wed, Jan 14 2009 9:08 PM In reply to

• Pif
    • Not Ranked
    • Avid Tewksbury
    • Posts 202
    • Points 2,335

Thanks for the heads-up; definately this was one feature that just 'disappeared' in the UI skins. I've re-added it now, so if you click on your profile link a list to all your favorites is listed as the last item on the left sidebar area.

Also, if you have enabled your favorites to be shared, anyone can see them; they are listed within your profile just under your portfolio section.

Let me know if you run into any issues.

Mike Pifalo

Sr. Web Producer, Onling Mktg and User Experience

http://www.avid.com

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller