Latest post Wed, Jul 23 2008 12:48 AM by Larry Rubin. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Jul 23 2008 12:40 AM

• armygirl
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Tue, Jul 22 2008
    • Posts 1
    • Points 15

FREEZING DURING CAPTURE

Ok so yesterday capturing was not a problem at all but for some reason today was a new day and I couldn't capture anything. I initially thought it was the tape and that was a no go since I tried using other tapes and it still wouldn't work. For 2 hrs I went back and forth, restarting the comp and trying to figure out what in the heck is going on. Everytime I went to capture it would freeze/lock the whole computer. The first time it captured the whole clip of about 10 min.  However every time after that it was maybe 1 min tops. This of course has never happened before so I am at a complete loss and stand still. ANY and I mean  ANY help is greatly appreciated. I have an assignment that is due tomorrow so it's got to get done. Thanks a bunch!!

• Wed, Jul 23 2008 12:48 AM In reply to

Re: FREEZING DURING CAPTURE

Hello and welcome to the Forum. For us to help you, you need to fill in your system specifications so we know what you're working with. Without it, we're just taking shots in the dark. My shot in the dark guesses you are either running an unqualified graphics card or an incorrect card driver.

Newscutter Nitris DX 9.5.3.5 * Media Composer 5.5.3.6 (At Home on PC running XP Pro) * Symphony 6.5.2.1 (At home on MacBook Pro3,1 running 10.7.2) * Interplay... [view my complete system specs]

Larry Rubin

Senior Editor

The Pentagon Channel

www.pentagonchannel.mil

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller