Latest post Mon, Nov 8 2021 9:05 AM by Bright Spark. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Nov 4 2021 10:49 AM

Missing newly created Ingest profiles in MCUX user interface

From some moment newly created ingest profiles from both mcux/admin and Ingest engine server does not appear in MCUX user interface. Profiles themselves are created and working correctly in both mcux/admin and Ingest engine server. MCUX and Ingest engine server correctly syncing number of available profiles including newly created. The problem is that in Ingest App I have a limited number of previously created profiles. When I uncheck Show in Job Bulder checkbox the profile disappears from Ingest App in user interface, but when I check it back or create new profile with checked box it does not appear in Ingest App. So what service or pod in central should I check to resolve issue?

• Mon, Nov 8 2021 9:05 AM In reply to

Re: Missing newly created Ingest profiles in MCUX user interface

Have an amandement. Before the issue happened  I am not correctly setup AMA workspace in Interplay and Media Indexer (this setting is empty). Now all templates works correctly except those used AMA workspace (Direct Ingest via Cache, Park, Register and Transcode ...). All templates without AMA appears in MCUX user interface as expected. But those with AMA (with all Copy/Child), even fully working from Ingest server and from remote Ingest Drop utility, was hidden from MCUX user interface. And activation of Show in Job Bulder checkbox for them do nothing,

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller