Latest post Sun, Dec 13 2020 11:05 PM by [email protected]. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Oct 13 2020 9:45 PM

unable to create record files for one or more tracks. check your disk allocation and drive permissions

Hello,

I apologize if this is not the right area for this question but I cant seem to find anywhere else to post this. This issue just started and Ive done everything to get this issue fixed however nothing is working. I have uninstalled/reinstalled. I have also checked the disk allocation and the permission to no avail. Nothing is working. If someone can give me any information that would be greatly appreciated.

• Wed, Oct 14 2020 3:09 PM In reply to

• RalphC
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on Wed, Sep 2 2015
    • Posts 2,932
    • Points 32,370

Re: unable to create record files for one or more tracks. check your disk allocation and drive permissions

Hi Agitated-Dentist,

Plese provide us with additional details, machine specs, OS type MC version. Thanks!

RalphC

MacBook Pro 15 2018 Intel Core i7 2.6GHz Mac 10.15.7 Intel UHD 630. [view my complete system specs]
  • Sun, Dec 13 2020 11:03 PM In reply to

Re: unable to create record files for one or more tracks. check your disk allocation and drive permissions

Did you get this issue fixed? I'm having the same problem and can't figure it out.

• Sun, Dec 13 2020 11:05 PM In reply to

How can this issue be resolved 

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller