Latest post Sat, Oct 10 2020 11:20 PM by vileal. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sat, Oct 10 2020 11:20 PM

• vileal
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Sat, Oct 10 2020
    • Posts 1
    • Points 5

MCCUX improvements

Hey, this is my first post here, so forgive me if I do anything wrong. 

My company used to have the MCUX and we've updated to the Cloud UX last year. 

We've entered on the 2019.2 version and reached the 2019.9.11 that we're actually using. We already saw a lot of improvements, but there are some stuff that we used to have on the MCUX that we still don't have and I would really like to know if there is a solution on the newer versions or if it's at least on Avid radar to improve soon. 

Here is the list:

- Search on a specific folder

- Create a shortcut of an specific folder

- Clip name inside of the Logging Download/Copy to Clipboard 

-Only the in/out and comments metadata on the download or copy to clipboard. 
      After downloading the markers the journalist need to get the clip name on the metadata tab to insert on the file so the rest of the team can find the file when seen the markers on iNews or on an e-mail and they also need to clean the color and user on each marker so this information won't go to the iNews and be counted as a reading time.

Besides these features that we used to have on the Media Central UX, i would like to know if it will be possible to open the log app when double clicking an iNews Story on the Browser App.

Thanks for the opportunity to contact you guys, they are all some details that makes the life much easier for the user.

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller