Latest post Wed, Jul 15 2020 1:26 PM by ripvanmarlowe. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Jul 15 2020 1:26 PM

Is there an easy way to rotate a clone...

Sometimes I'll need to clone out cameramen, minicams etc. In this example there's a cameraperson in front of a tree. I'll clone another part of the tree and replace him with it, no problems.

What I'd like to be able to do is to rotate that cloned selection easily within that effect to help hide some of the similarities and make it more convincing. Rotating the shape just does that - rotate only the shape but not the contents of the shape. 

Is there any way to rotate the contents of the shape too? Am I missing something?  Obviously I could animatte things and 3dwarp things but I was wondering if there is a built in feature of the paint effect that I'm missing that lets me stay in the same effect. And if not - why not?!

Andi

HP ZBook G6 15 2.6Ghz 6-core i7 9th Gen Nvidia Quadro T2000 4GB 32GB RAM Win 10 Pro MC Ultimate 2018.12.11 MacbookPro 15 2019 6 core 2.6GHz i9... [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller