Latest post Wed, Jul 8 2020 9:38 PM by camoscato. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Jul 8 2020 8:20 PM

• deebee412
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Tue, Jan 10 2012
    • Posts 1
    • Points 15

Buying a nonexistent ASC

I bought an ASC a short time ago. The email confirmation of the purchase 7/8/2020 Support 7847496 Webstore Order USD 32.46 Had no ASC Code in email, When I requested sending the code so I could enter in on the phone, when trying to speak live tech support, the purchased ASC wasn't anywhere in the Avid Support Code (ASC) documents. The last ASC entry was 727669458 which expired on 3/14/20. I'll have to put a stop on this charge since I can't reach anyone and my Sibelius Ultimate won't activate on my new computer. I deactivated one previous license so I could activate on new iMac. Constantly get 101 error, device count exceeded. This is very frustrating as I've spent two days trying to be able communicate the 2 problems (ASC purchase and Activation failures). Avid needs to be more accessible to their customers. A very arrogant, inaccessible company. I don't even expect this email to be answered.

Post-Purchase fulfillment/order status questions

• Wed, Jul 8 2020 9:38 PM In reply to

Re: Buying a nonexistent ASC

Hi,

This is the forum for Avid film & video products. The forum for audio products like Sibelius is here:

http://duc.avid.com/

If you don't get anywhere on that forum, send an email to Marianna Montague (marianna.montague@avid.com) and Raff Condalor (raff.condalor@avid.com).  They are Avid's customer advocates, and can help you.

Media Composer 2020.6 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Z-Book G6 17", i7-9850H 2.60GHz, 32gb RAM, NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000, Windows 10 Pro [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller