Latest post Mon, Jun 22 2020 11:55 AM by Telegram!. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Jun 22 2020 4:22 AM

Play it again, Sam

I want to "loop play" from a Mark-In on some clip before and a Mark-Out on some clip after, what's in the Center (Current) monitor.

Can this be done, and if not, why not?

Squeeze v11 EOL-Pro Sony BM2100 Telecine with variable speed controller Casio VL-Tone, CZ-101, LCD watch AJA i/o Express with Express Card Slot Ignite... [view my complete system specs]
  • Mon, Jun 22 2020 8:07 AM In reply to

Re: Play it again, Sam

Hold ALT, press 'Play In to Out' (you may need to map it from the Command Palette).

Media Composer Symphony | PT Ultimate | Win10 HPZ | OSX MBP | ISIS5000 [view my complete system specs]
  • Mon, Jun 22 2020 11:55 AM In reply to

Re: Play it again, Sam

Job ter Burg:

Hold ALT, press 'Play In to Out' (you may need to map it from the Command Palette).

I do use that key-combo successfully, outside of CC mode,  all the time. I wasn't successful (on PC), recently but if you say it does work, I'll take that to the bank, round up the usual suspects, and try it again. Thanks, Job. Perhaps the Timeline must be made active first?

EDIT: I tried mapping ALT Modifier to Play IN>OUT Key, but still no dice when used in CC mode,

Squeeze v11 EOL-Pro Sony BM2100 Telecine with variable speed controller Casio VL-Tone, CZ-101, LCD watch AJA i/o Express with Express Card Slot Ignite... [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller