Latest post Thu, Jun 4 2020 7:41 PM by Gurn Blanston. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Jun 4 2020 1:32 AM

Range specified for Dup is outside range of component.

Anyone seeing " Range specified for Dup is outside range of component" error message caused by Continnum BCC transitions when exporting?

I've also been trying to figure out the new Export settings and getting weird error messages.  Trying to figure out the fastest way to export to Sorensen without QT Ref.  Anyone find anything good?

Thanks.

HP Z820 (2) Intel Xeon E5-2670 @ 2.60GHz, 64GB Ram, Quadro K200 running driver 411.95, Windows 10 Pro [view my complete system specs]
  • Thu, Jun 4 2020 7:33 AM In reply to

Re: Range specified for Dup is outside range of component.

Gurn Blanston:
    Trying to figure out the fastest way to export to Sorensen without QT Ref. 
    Sorry for singling out this part of your Q, but I would strongly suggest you take Sorensen out of your toolbox. It is old, slow, and no longer supported. Free tools like Shutter Encoder run rings around it when it comes to making deliverables.

I can't comment on the error messages you mention, as the UME MOV options all work very well for me. What error messages are you seeing? Could they be related to your first Q?

Media Composer Symphony | PT Ultimate | Win10 HPZ | OSX MBP | ISIS5000 [view my complete system specs]
  • Thu, Jun 4 2020 7:41 PM In reply to

Re: Range specified for Dup is outside range of component.

Hello Job-

Thanks for your reply.  And for Shutter Encoder.  I like it so far.  

I'm shooting on a Sony FS5 so XAVC-L 50 files.  Projects are 1080p 29.97.  When I export, I'm using OP1a.1 SAS DNxHR HQ.  Now using Shutter Encoder instead of Sorenson.  Export and encoding times seem about the same as when I was using Sorenson.  No errors so far.  

Do you know of a faster codec or encoding workflow?  Quality is good with what I'm doing above.

Cheers.

HP Z820 (2) Intel Xeon E5-2670 @ 2.60GHz, 64GB Ram, Quadro K200 running driver 411.95, Windows 10 Pro [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller