Latest post Tue, Mar 17 2020 1:17 PM by campebejo. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Mar 13 2020 10:02 AM

• campebejo
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Sep 20 2018
    • Sweden
    • Posts 32
    • Points 290

Settings shortcut on European Keyboard

Hi,

I've recently switched to MC2020, and notice that the new shortcut for 'settings' is CMD+SHIFT+=

I'm based in Sweden, using a Swedish keyboard.

To get an equals sign on this setup I need to push SHIFT+0 

This means that when I push the shortcut I'm not getting the full settings menu (the one which I would get if I selected 'settings' directly in the toolbar), but rather a more limited settings menu related to whatever panel happens to be highlighted when I use the shortcut (e.g. Bin settings, Timeline settings....)
    EDIT: This happen because Avid thinks I'm pushing CMD+= 

Has anyone else in Europe encountered this issue? 

Perhaps there's an easy fix I can't think of?

p.s. I'm aware I could go into my Mac System Settings and change the input source to US/British, but I don't want to do that since my hardware (the keyboard itself) is Swedish.

Picture of Swedish keyboard:

https://www.apple.com/se/shop/product/MLA22S/A/magic-keyboard-svenskt?afid=p238%7CscVHndlml-dc_mtid_187079nc38483_pcrid_250366186712_pgrid_55666336281_&cid=aos-se-kwgo-pla-btb--slid---product-MLA22S/A-SE

Thanks,

JC

• Tue, Mar 17 2020 1:17 PM In reply to

• campebejo
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Sep 20 2018
    • Sweden
    • Posts 32
    • Points 290

Re: Settings shortcut on European Keyboard

I've realsed that I can use the shortcut CMD+, to access the settings menu via Avid Media Composer > Prefrences... (rather than File > Settings...)

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller