Latest post Wed, Mar 4 2020 2:15 PM by RalphC. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Mar 4 2020 6:12 AM

Angry [:@] GET AVID TO FIX THEIR STORE

I'VE BEEN TRYING FOR TWO MONTHS TO GET AVID TO FIX THEIR STORE HERE'S WHAT HAPPENED:

LETTER TO SUPPORT
    What gives?! I was in the middle of my mix, and ProTools froze completely. I could not figure it out, so I shut it down and tried to restart it but received a Subscription License Has Expired pop-up. Which I don't understand because I just checked in January, and everything was fine, Autopay, auto renewal... sooo??? Then I look at the canceled information on the AVIDsite for my account, and it has CRAZY information there now:

1-Year Subscription
    Standard Support
    System ID: 5**943
    iLok ID: c***ton*0@gmail.com
    Time Period: May 25, 2018 - to - May 25, 2020
    Canceled On: Dec 31, 9999
    Auto Renewal: ON
    User Notes: What the hell? "Time Period: May 25, 2018 - to - May 25, 2020" with Auto Renewal "ON" yet system shows my "Subscription expired on May 25, 2020??" PLUS, it says "Cancelled On Dec 31, 9999??" What is going on?

AND - I was simply going to reinstate what obviously appears to be a colossal glitch and move on, but I can't because your STORE IS DOWN!
    SUPPORT RESPONSE
    Discussion Thread

Current Response:

Entered on: 2/25/2020 5:18 PM  Entered by: Eric

Hi Chris,

With regard to your issue, please try to clear your browser's History, Clear Cache and delete Cookies then restart the browser before placing the order again. You may also try the latest version of browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla, Safari or IE in placing the order here. Thank you! 

Regards,
    Eric 
    Online Store | Avid Global Customer Care

Previous Responses:

Entered on: 2/17/2020 1:15 PM   Entered by: Customer

Did you even read what I wrote? Your CART is glitching! Giving completely WRONG info. 
    Your response is to clear my browser... REALLY?! SERIOUSLY?!! 
    Just so it is abundantly clear that your site indeed does have a glitch, I
    recorded a short video of how it reacts to ONLY my mouse movements, no clicking! 
    At one point in time your CART completely runs automated as if on a loop without me doing
    anything! Reloading the page, then denying my payment stating "it's
    unavailable" and starting again, BY ITSELF, WITHOUT ME DOING ANYTHING.
    See for yourself!

Look I just want to purchase a subscription, and AVID IS NOT TRYING TO FIX THEIR OBVIOUSLY DAMAGED SYSTEM.
  • Wed, Mar 4 2020 2:15 PM In reply to

• RalphC
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on Wed, Sep 2 2015
    • Posts 2,123
    • Points 23,615
    • Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Customer Service
      Avid Employee
      SystemAdministrator

Re: GET AVID TO FIX THEIR STORE

Hi Chris,

I saw the sample video you attached to the case, I tried that in your account but unable to reproduce. I'm using Google Chrome if that makes any difference.

Thanks,

RalphC

MacBook Pro 15 2018 Intel Core i7 2.6GHz Mac 10.13.6 Intel UHD 630. [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller