Latest post Wed, Feb 26 2020 4:21 PM by camoscato. 9 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Feb 25 2020 6:27 PM

CM_VALUE_OVERFLOW when trying audio aaf export

Hi all!

I think my first forum ask about this was a wrong topic.

My problem is, when I try export an AAF, this error message pops up in console. This is a 30 audio track timeline. When i try to delete audio tracks, the problem still exists. I have no idea what is this. Any help appreciated.

• Tue, Feb 25 2020 7:36 PM In reply to

Re: CM_VALUE_OVERFLOW when trying audio aaf export

Hi Csaba

It would help to know more about the system you're working on.  Which version of Media Composer are you running?  Which specific OS? What processor? What video card? How much RAM? Where is your media stored? 

If you edit your user profile, you can add this information so you don't have to type it all the time.  (Look at the bottom of this post for an example.)

Media Composer 2020.6 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Z-Book G6 17", i7-9850H 2.60GHz, 32gb RAM, NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000, Windows 10 Pro [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

• Tue, Feb 25 2020 9:55 PM In reply to

Hi,

thanks for your reply, I updated my system spec, hope it will help.

• Tue, Feb 25 2020 10:04 PM In reply to

Are any of the tracks stereo?

Media Composer 2020.6 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Z-Book G6 17", i7-9850H 2.60GHz, 32gb RAM, NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000, Windows 10 Pro [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

• Tue, Feb 25 2020 10:16 PM In reply to

Yes, some tracks are stereo music.

• Wed, Feb 26 2020 5:46 AM In reply to

Can you post a screen shot of your timeline? It might help to see what you're working with.

• Wed, Feb 26 2020 12:31 PM In reply to

Yes, here is a link for the image.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5zlsoptxi9nebb5/30%20audio%20track%20timeline.jpg?dl=0

• Wed, Feb 26 2020 12:52 PM In reply to

CsabaSomogyi:
    this error message pops up in console. This is a 30 audio track timeline.

When you add up your mono and stereo tracks, you've got a total of 38 'voices' in the sequence.

• Wed, Feb 26 2020 1:18 PM In reply to

I've tried to delete the stereo tracks, but the problem still exists. But I did a workaround and managed to export AAF when split to 5 tracks per timeline audio. Thank you for help, I hope it will never be 30 track audio next time for my work :)

• Wed, Feb 26 2020 4:21 PM In reply to

I'm glad you found a workaround, and thank you for posting it in case someone else has this problem in the future.

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller