Latest post Sun, Feb 16 2020 6:40 AM by mtahir. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sun, Feb 16 2020 6:40 AM

• mtahir
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • UK
    • Posts 495
    • Points 6,020

Did anyone buy the Dolby AC3 Plus Pro plugin with Squeeze?

Just wondering if anyone bought the Dolby AC3 Plus Pro plugin for Squeeze? It needs a license code which will activate it (it doesn't need the Squeeze activation servers).

In my case, the serial number for that plugin was bundled into the overall serial number for Squeeze i.e. one serial number activated Squeeze and the Dolby AC3 Pro plugin. I wasn’t given a separate serial number for the plugin.

When I installed Squeeze 11 Pro (the one that works without the activation servers), my serial number from Squeeze 10 Pro didn't automatically activate the plugin. I suspect that another code was needed with the plugin included for Squeeze 11 Pro and it would probably work. I've had that plugin since Squeeze 9 Pro.

Does anyone have the serial number for that plugin?

Thanks

Mohammed

MC2019.12 (Win7) | Dell T7500 with 2 x 6-Core Intel Xeon X5690 3.46GHz CPUs | Triple-Channel 64GB (32GB per CPU) 1333MHz DDR3 EEC FBDIMM | 3GB nVidia Quadro... [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller