Latest post Thu, Feb 6 2020 4:57 AM by goodBoy. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Feb 6 2020 4:57 AM

• goodBoy
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 24 2019
    • Posts 59
    • Points 695

Rolling back to MC 2018

Hi all... could anyone advise me on this? I have recently started editing on Media Composer a few months ago (apart from the OLD days editing on Film Composer!), after the 2019 release, so it's really all I know. However I've had so many bugs/issues with 2019, and I can't even get 2019.12 to load on my system. 2019.11 works OK, but there are many bugs that were fixed in 2019.12 that would help me out a lot, if I could load it! Anyway... I'm working with support on that one...

Back to the point... I am in the finishing stages of a project and am wondering if it's worthwhile to install version 2018. From what I can understand from most people, there seems to be much less issues with it. Would this be recommended? Would my project even load in it? And if it does, would I maybe get issues with it?

Any advice would be much appreciated... thanks!

iMac Pro, 3.2 GHz Intel Xeon W, 32 GB RAM, Radeon Pro Vega 56 8GB, QNAP NAS connected by Thunderbolt, OS 10.14.6 [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller