Latest post Tue, Jan 21 2020 9:58 PM by Marianna. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Jan 21 2020 6:49 PM

• Atomike
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Nebraska
    • Posts 748
    • Points 11,365

Which Plan For Me to Keep BCC, Dongle & Symphony, but Add PhraseFind, etc.

I've been a subscriber forever, and due to a full schedule, I've let my license lapse.  If I go to the store, it lists MC Ultimate for $300 (but at a 40% discount).  When I go through the store in Avid Link, it says $240 (or $500).  Neither place really says what all is packaged in with either plan. Description is anemic at best.

I would ideally like to keep my dongle, keep my Symphony, BCC, but also get script sync and phrase find, but also keep my $300 per year cost and none of this 40% discount nonsense which seem to imply $400 next year for me.

This may not be possible,  If I need to pay more, I'm not opposed to that if it gets me some nice tools.

So, even though I've been using Avid products for years, apparently I need help from someone to sort out even the most basic subscription information for Media Compser.  What should I do?

Media Composer version: usually newest release, or 1 behind. Nvidia GTX 1070Ti Windows 10, Core i7 8700K processor, ASRock GA 1151 Z370 Motherboard... [view my complete system specs]

I spend most of my time between New York and Los Angeles.  In Nebraska.

• Tue, Jan 21 2020 9:58 PM In reply to

• Marianna
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 11,267
    • Points 231,935
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

Re: Which Plan For Me to Keep BCC, Dongle & Symphony, but Add PhraseFind, etc.

Atomike

I tried to call you my friend but got vmail......  so I elected to create a case and respond there to you.   YOU GOT MAIL.  

Ping me back when you can and I can ensure you do the most cost effective solution for your dongle.

Marianna

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

Twitter:  avidmarianna

Facebook: Marianna Montague

www.avidcustomerassociation.com   |  Connect 2019 | April 6-7 | Aria, Las Vegas, NV

WWLD

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller