Latest post Thu, Sep 5 2019 8:54 PM by Aren Hansen. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Sep 5 2019 1:07 AM

• Aren Hansen
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Tue, Mar 15 2016
    • Toronto
    • Posts 73
    • Points 795

Keyboard Shortcut Guide?

Hi,

I'm looking for a comprehensive and complete guide to all of Avid's keyboard shortcuts. Specifically, the ones that cannot be remapped. Everything I've found online is incomplete.

Thanks,

Aren

MC 2020.8 // OS10.15.6 // iMac 2019 3.6 i9 // 72GB Ram // Vega 48 // [view my complete system specs]
  • Thu, Sep 5 2019 5:59 PM In reply to

Re: Keyboard Shortcut Guide?

If you open the Settings > Keyboard you will see them there. 

Pretty much only the keys that appear "blank" (ie, F1, PrintScn, Sroll Lock, Caps Lock, Enter, Backspace, etc) can not be mapped. The only exception to this is the Tab key. 

Otherwise, everything on the main level and the Shift level can be mapped. 

Kenton VanNatten | Avid Editor (for hire)

"I am not obsessed... I'm detail-oriented"

• Thu, Sep 5 2019 8:54 PM In reply to

• Aren Hansen
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Tue, Mar 15 2016
    • Toronto
    • Posts 73
    • Points 795

Re: Keyboard Shortcut Guide?

Thanks, but this is not what I'm looking for.

I'd like a listing of all of AVID's keyboard shortcuts. This would include the default keyboard mapping but more importantly include everything ELSE that is hard coded, such as: ⌘N - New Bin; ⇧⌘M - Multicamera Mode; ⇧⌘F - Fullscreen Playback

If you go to the Help menu in AVID, there is a 'SHORTCUTS' menu option. But it's listing seems to be incomplete. It doesn't have the bottom two shortcuts above, for example.

MC 2020.8 // OS10.15.6 // iMac 2019 3.6 i9 // 72GB Ram // Vega 48 // [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller