Latest post Fri, Jul 19 2019 3:59 PM by Telegram!. 17 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (18 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Jul 19 2019 12:44 AM In reply to

Re: Working with stills fixed in MC 2019?

Squeeze v11 EOL-Pro Sony BM2100 Telecine with variable speed controller Casio VL-Tone, CZ-101, LCD watch AJA i/o Express with Express Card Slot Ignite... [view my complete system specs]
  • Fri, Jul 19 2019 3:04 PM In reply to

Thanks for the bin and effect.  I think I understand what's going on behind the scenes a little better now.

Your move is pretty good.  My only concern is the extra time and tweaking that's needed when I'm working with a show full of stills.  I might stick with frameflex for now, now that I know I can make the keyframe paths a spline.

• Fri, Jul 19 2019 3:59 PM In reply to

peacebreaker:

Thanks for the bin and effect.  I think I understand what's going on behind the scenes a little better now.

Your move is pretty good.  My only concern is the extra time and tweaking that's needed when I'm working with a show full of stills.  I might stick with frameflex for now, now that I know I can make the keyframe paths a spline.

You’re welcome. I learned some things as well. I think you already know that FrameFlex does NOT currently permit saving templates. By Saving your customized Pan and Zoom Effects, based on general 2 and 3 Keyframe “territories” and subject to demands of image file size, you could have a much quicker FX template pathway IF you are aiming for precision camera moves. It all depends on your editing context, so whatever you decide is best, is best. I just wanted to make sure you knew you could do precision work with Avid Pan & Zoom, if that kind of basic look is all you need. 

Squeeze v11 EOL-Pro Sony BM2100 Telecine with variable speed controller Casio VL-Tone, CZ-101, LCD watch AJA i/o Express with Express Card Slot Ignite... [view my complete system specs]
Page 2 of 2 (18 items) < Previous 1 2

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller