Latest post Tue, Mar 14 2017 2:04 AM by Mondo. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Mar 6 2017 4:17 PM

• Joeobo
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Tue, Aug 30 2016
    • Posts 2
    • Points 30

Grouping WAV's in Avid issue

Hello all,

I have recieved external audio used in a studio recording as WAV's which should cause no issues. However when grouping the external audio to the ISO cameras it puts all the WAV's on Audio Track 1 which i can toggle the source on. The edit has requested that the WAV's be on different tracks (21 in total) and I'm wondering if there's a way that this can be set in the grouping process so they aren't all on Audio Track 1!

Many thanks,

Joe

• Wed, Mar 8 2017 7:36 AM In reply to

Re: Grouping WAV's in Avid issue

Support plan?

Squeeze v11 EOL-Pro Sony BM2100 Telecine with variable speed controller Casio VL-Tone, CZ-101, LCD watch AJA i/o Express with Express Card Slot Ignite... [view my complete system specs]
  • Tue, Mar 14 2017 2:04 AM In reply to

• Mondo
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Sydney Australia
    • Posts 1,626
    • Points 18,635

Re: Grouping WAV's in Avid issue

How are you grouping them? Via sync map? If so I normally make sure all my audio is in the sync map and then cut it in under the completed groups.

You could also lay the same audio up on the 21 tracks and manually change it but that would be painful for a big project..

HP Z820 16GB RAM Winx64Pro SP1/Xeon 2620 x 2/Quadro 4000 NitrisDX, Fiber client Unity client 5.3 Build 15440, 4 bay SSD dock (Addonics) Custom build: Asus... [view my complete system specs]

John

Can we go back to the way audio nodes used to be selected? Please? ie if you have audio nodes at the same time on selected tracks; then selecting 1 audio node selects them all at that time. Having to shift select nodes or add an in and out is time consuming and counter productive. At least make it an option.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller