Latest post Tue, Jun 29 2010 2:13 AM by Tom Pearson. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sun, Jun 27 2010 2:48 PM

• Tom Pearson
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Mar 1 2007
    • Los Angeles CA / Dallas TX
    • Posts 2,195
    • Points 23,620

avid and audio

whats up with mc 5 making my mbox obsolete i have used it as well as a mojo  and now its no mas wtf

and now when i start the pgm it says un supported audio and shuts off then i removed the m box and it says there are no supported audio cards in my system but there are un supported audio cards wiould i like to procced with out audio  but when i select yes it opens and  plays audio out  my mojo but i keep getting an dv overrun error....  plus it now sees m audio delta 1010 8 channel sound card  on another mach   whats with theese guys and audio why cant they get it together this blows that i update mc and then have to go out and buy another sound card just to use the update bad form you guys bad form  why cant you get it audio is not that hard to do the rest of the world gets it why dont you!!!!!!  its not like i am tring to use some other companys hardware you own digidesign and m audio come on get it together please you are killing me

Mac Pro 3.5 gig 6 core 64 gig ram D700 radons with ssd os drive with a 20 tb raid, Artist Mix and Artist color Artist control [view my complete system specs]

Tom Pearson

Director/Writer Big Picture Films

Sound Designer/Sound Editor Hollywood Sounds

WWLD

• Mon, Jun 28 2010 3:41 AM In reply to

• Adman
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Atlanta Georgia, USA
    • Posts 5,432
    • Points 61,720
    • BlogAuthor
      Moderator: Avid Free DV
      Moderator: Avid Xpress DV PC
      Moderator: Avid Xpress Studio
      Moderator: MCA PC

Re: avid and audio

Which Mbox do you have? The original one is no longer supported by Pro Tools, starting with 8.0.3..

Mac Pro, 64GB Ram. 1TB SSD system drive, 250Gb SSD external (media) drive. QHD Ultra wide, thunderbolt LG monitor, MC 2019.12.1. Pro Tools 11 HD (Mbox... [view my complete system specs]
  • Mon, Jun 28 2010 6:28 PM In reply to

• Tom Pearson
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Posts 2,195
    • Points 23,620

the original m box and i dont use pro tools   the m box was the snd out  to the speakers 

and really dont unsupport your own gear  really  come on  i bet the sound blaster would work

there just trying to get more bucks out of us for hardware  i repete very bad form !!!!

Mac Pro 3.5 gig 6 core 64 gig ram D700 radons with ssd os drive with a 20 tb raid, Artist Mix and Artist color Artist control [view my complete system specs]

Tom Pearson

WWLD

• Tue, Jun 29 2010 2:13 AM In reply to

• Tom Pearson
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Posts 2,195
    • Points 23,620

bmp

Tom Pearson

WWLD

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller