Latest post Mon, Mar 31 2008 3:43 PM by Marianna. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sun, Mar 30 2008 5:29 AM

• Marianna
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 11,372
    • Points 233,130
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

Export to Device - strange behaviour

Well it is strange to me..... Smile

I have output via firewire to my Sony HDV deck with no problems.

Today I tried with a clip that had a Video Mixdown track in the timeline and I was presented with the following error.

Exception: CM_LABEL_NOT_FOUND, tt:3,  Inum:1

I loaded the original timeline (from which I had made the mixdown) and tried to output it - no problems!

What is the obvious explanation that eludes me? Geeked

Regards,

Douglas

Director of CSM | Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]
  • Sun, Mar 30 2008 9:15 AM In reply to

Re: Export to Device - strange behaviour

Hi Douglas,

The first thing to try is mixing down the sequence again and try to export again.  Perhaps the mixdown media is corrupt.

If that doesn't work, try making a duplicate of the sequence by first loading the sequence into the source monitor and editing it into a new timeline.  Try exporting the new sequence.  If it works, something in the old sequence is corrupt.

If that doesn't work, the next step is creating a new user and try to output the sequence.  If it works, then your other user setting is corrupt.  If that doesn't work, create a new project and open your sequence from within it, and try to output.  If that works, then your old project settings are corrupt.

If none of that works, when you come back tell us more about the sequence and the mixdown.  Are they the same resolution?  Same frame rate?  Is there anything about the mixdown that is different from the rest of the media in the project?

good luck,
    Carl

Media Composer 2020.9 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Z-Book G6 17", i7-9850H 2.60GHz, 32gb RAM, NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000, Windows 10 Pro [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

• Mon, Mar 31 2008 1:35 PM In reply to

Also double-check that the resolution of your video mixdown is compatible with your sequence and FW output.  You can't use a DNx codec if you want to putput via FW.

Symphony v2019 | OS 10.13.6 • Nitris DX • 12-core MacPro (Mid 2012) • 36 GB RAM • Facilis Terrablock 24EX [view my complete system specs]

-- Kevin

• Mon, Mar 31 2008 3:43 PM In reply to

• Marianna
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 11,372
    • Points 233,130
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

Thanks for the input, Carl and Kevin.

I have not had a chance to try any of the suggestions yet.
    Luckily my discovery is not a big threat .  . . .  .  so I will try later in the week to find the cause of the problem.

Regards,

Douglas

Director of CSM | Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller