Latest post Tue, Jun 25 2024 2:30 PM by Ajay Yumul. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Jun 21 2024 9:05 AM

BUG - menu options not tickable

Running 2024_2 on Mac Monterey

Can't tick 'move clip leaves filler' in timeline menu, along with a few other options.

Workaround - use 'menu-to-button' shortcut.

Mac Catalina 10.15.6 MacBook Pro 2019 2.6Ghz 32GB memory Media Composer 2021.9 [view my complete system specs]
  • Fri, Jun 21 2024 11:48 AM In reply to

Re: BUG - menu options not tickable

OK, but any chance your command palette was open, but hidden behind another tool/window? Try it - it causes a similar result, immobilizing some things but not all.

-Telegram!

• Mon, Jun 24 2024 1:29 PM In reply to

Thanks but no. Command palette is closed.

The item on the menu is untickable. My workaround is to create a menu-to-button command on my palette. However, once ticked, I can't untick it using the menu. It's like the menu is totally useless for a few different commands.

Mac Catalina 10.15.6 MacBook Pro 2019 2.6Ghz 32GB memory Media Composer 2021.9 [view my complete system specs]
  • Tue, Jun 25 2024 12:25 PM In reply to

Hi, the only thing that comes to mind is the possibility that some or all of your user settings are based on earlier versions-- where the items you cannot click were not yet born. If that's the case, or even if it's not, I think you can try a New user setting on your system and/or find another mac running your version to see if  the same issue is happening there. Or get in touch with one of the support team. Best of luck tracking it down.

-Telegram!

• Tue, Jun 25 2024 2:30 PM In reply to

Hi jameslondon74,

Let me know if the new user settings that Telegram! mentioned works for you. If not let start a case so that the team can check on this one.

Feel free to email me directly at [email protected]

Thanks,

Ajay

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller