Latest post Mon, Apr 15 2024 3:11 PM by Ajay Yumul. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Apr 15 2024 2:34 PM

• nymills
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • New York City
    • Posts 360
    • Points 5,160

Upgrade path for MC

We're running 2022.4 Ultimate. Logging into our Avid account it's not showing any path for upgrades, meaning, no sales link as it's done in the past.

Two questions -

1. How is it best to proceed with the upgrade? We're learning the current license may not be renewable. Our current version is still running which means it could be perpetual.

2. How are the newest Ultimate tools? We use PhraseFind, transcription, ScriptSync for short and mostly long format to speed the process. 

Thank you in advance for your thoughts, reply and assistance.

Michael

Win11Pro 64Bit, Media Composer Ultimate/SS/FF/Symphony 2022.4, Boris FX Suite HP ZBook 17 G6, 128GB Ram, RTX 5000, 250GB SSD System Drive, 1TB SSD... [view my complete system specs]

Michael Mills
    TeleStory Pictures
    www.telestorypictures.com
    "Some people see things and say,'Why?' I dream things that never were; and say,'Why not?'"

• Mon, Apr 15 2024 3:11 PM In reply to

Re: Upgrade path for MC

nymills:

We're running 2022.4 Ultimate. Logging into our Avid account it's not showing any path for upgrades, meaning, no sales link as it's done in the past.

Two questions -

1. How is it best to proceed with the upgrade? We're learning the current license may not be renewable. Our current version is still running which means it could be perpetual.

2. How are the newest Ultimate tools? We use PhraseFind, transcription, ScriptSync for short and mostly long format to speed the process. 

Thank you in advance for your thoughts, reply and assistance.

Michael

Hi Michael,

Can you email me the system ID of your Media Composer that you are trying to renew? Yes, there were some changes that happened in our website which also resulted on how the renewal experience for our product looks like.

Also, are you reporting the speed of ScriptSync and PhraseFind process? Or are you inquiring about the A.I feature of it?

My direct email is [email protected]

Thanks,

Ajay

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller