Latest post Wed, May 18 2022 10:22 PM by Rasego68. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, May 18 2022 3:39 PM

• Rasego68
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Sun, Nov 1 2020
    • Posts 17
    • Points 215

MC version 8.5 STSS_Forward_Unity1x::ChangePlaySpeed()dsAudioDevRep->!ActivePlayBufferRef is set to NULL

After being editing the sequence when hiting play I got this message "STSS_Forward_Unity1x::ChangePlaySpeed()dsAudioDevRep->!ActivePlayBufferRef is set to NULL" I can click Ok and continue with my work.

Have you seen this message since I have others MC with the same Version that do not give this error

All help will be greatly appreciated

System specs. Windows 10 Pro Intel Xeon X5650 @ 2.67GHz RAM 24GB it is a HP Z800

• Wed, May 18 2022 10:10 PM In reply to

Re: MC version 8.5 STSS_Forward_Unity1x::ChangePlaySpeed()dsAudioDevRep->!ActivePlayBufferRef is set to NULL

Hi, just moved this thread to another forum. 

Does this happen with one timeline or all of your timelines in your project?

Then, does this happen within one project or multiple projects on your system?

I'm trying to determine if this is a timeline corruption, a project issue, or a site-wide issue. 

Editing Movie Magic.

My Equipment & System Specs

• Wed, May 18 2022 10:22 PM In reply to

• Rasego68
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Sun, Nov 1 2020
    • Posts 17
    • Points 215

Re: MC version 8.5 STSS_Forward_Unity1x::ChangePlaySpeed()dsAudioDevRep->!ActivePlayBufferRef is set to NULL

Hi,

It happens with the project that I was working on, any time timeline

I'll check with other projects

Thanks

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller