Latest post Sun, Sep 26 2021 4:47 PM by ryan_l_megan. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sun, Sep 26 2021 4:26 PM

When switching from UHD to 1080p, display enlarges now

Just "upgraded" to latest avid version from 2020.12.

Now for some reason, when I go from a UHD format setting to 1080p, the display enlarges/zooms in.

Why. This hadn't happened on any previous version of Avid. and I can't seem to find any setting that corresponds to this.

I have to finish and master in different resolutions, and this mkaes it pretty impossible to do so.

Magnifying out revelas the image is  now cropped. Not to mention you've semeed to take away the ability to contrl+click on the record monitor and magnify. I get I can map it to my key board, but over a decade of muscle memory, really makes this annoying. 

• Sun, Sep 26 2021 4:47 PM In reply to

Re: When switching from UHD to 1080p, display enlarges now

I found an easy workaround.

I refreshed aspect ratioo'format options, and it reverted to how it was in 2020.12 version.

I did try copy and pasting into a new sequence as a solution and that didn't work. and the sequence  didn't behave like this in 2020.12. I created new user settings as well.

I did get the seqeunce form someone an earlier avid version, but I would think creating a new squence would have squashed any issues from that.

Weird. Still not sure why the magnify fucntion doesn't seem to work unless I map it/ use active panel.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller