Latest post Mon, Jul 19 2021 5:24 PM by DStone. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sat, Jul 17 2021 2:08 PM

• Mike Milo
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Coral Springs, Florida, USA
    • Posts 97
    • Points 1,345

Audio issue using ATEM

This one's a puzzler. Using Blackmagic ATEM Mini Extreme, I record a shoot using the ATEM's record-to-SSD feature. This provides an H.264 file in real time. Importing this into Avid, the video is perfect but the audio is sererely garbled. I have tried to transcode to other formats to no avail. I have also tried to change the audio settings in Avid. BTW, the file plays properly in VLC and Windows players. So I try importing into other apps...Resolve and Final Cut. The imported audio and video is flawless. Any help is appreciated.

HP Z820 Dual Xeon Processor running Media Composer 2018.12.2 and Nitris DX. [view my complete system specs]
    Filed under: , ,
  • Mon, Jul 19 2021 5:24 PM In reply to

• DStone
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on Fri, Nov 4 2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 3,801
    • Points 48,785
    • Moderator: Avid Media Composer for Liquid
      Moderator: MCA Mac
      Moderator: MCA PC
      Moderator: Media Composer Getting Started

Re: Audio issue using ATEM

If you haven't already installed this application, install MediaInfo (https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo/Download). Reboot the system after the installation. Start the File Explorer, locate the file in question and right-click on it. Choose MediaInfo.

This brings up a display with all of the information about the file, including the video format and spec's and the audio format and spec's. By default it display in HTML. Select the audio section(s) and paste them here.

DIY quad core I7-4790K, 32Gb, NVidia RTX 2060 Super 8, Win 10 Pro, MC (generally the latest or the one just before) [view my complete system specs]

Dave S.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller