Latest post Sun, May 2 2021 1:58 PM by Philip Kapadia. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sun, May 2 2021 11:56 AM

Media composer... Colour of track targeting panel?

Hi all,

I know that after the interface change in 2019, highlight colours don't change the track targeting panel (the panel will always stay on blue) see this screenshot (highlight colour is purple, but track control panel is still blue)

But I came across this screenshot the other day, and was wondering how this editor got his track control panel to gray?

Another thing i've noticed, source/record monitor bars (at the bottom of the monitors) usually are blue and green, but in this particular instance is black? 

How did he set his track control panel to gray?

Editing Movie Magic.

My Equipment & System Specs

• Sun, May 2 2021 1:45 PM In reply to

• gswilson
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Feb 4 2010
    • Belfast, Ireland - now, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
    • Posts 348
    • Points 4,615

Re: Media composer... Colour of track targeting panel?

In Settings>Interface>Timeline & Viewers uncheck the boxes beside "Show Source/Record colors in Composer" and "Show Source/Record colors in Timeline" Geeked

Gerry

MC 2021.09, Win 10 Pro(21H1), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, Nvidia GTX 1080Ti GPU(Studio Driver 471.61),Samsung 850 Pro... [view my complete system specs]
  • Sun, May 2 2021 1:58 PM In reply to

Re: Media composer... Colour of track targeting panel?

gswilson:

In Settings>Interface>Timeline & Viewers uncheck the boxes beside "Show Source/Record colors in Composer" and "Show Source/Record colors in Timeline" Geeked

Gerry

You are amazing... Thank you Gerry :)

Editing Movie Magic.

My Equipment & System Specs

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller