Latest post Fri, Jan 15 2021 2:39 PM by camoscato. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Jan 14 2021 9:38 PM

• AmiRoss
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Jan 14 2021
    • Posts 2
    • Points 10

HELP! Cannot export for some reason.

Please help! Ive been working on avid first for a few months now without too many issues but today the program has decided not to let me export.

i get the folowing errors every time.

Ive tried differnt projects, new projects, Ive scowered the forum and other sites afor hours but i cant solve it. 

ime using a lenovo with Windows 10 and the latest version of MCfirst (20.12)

thanks!!!

• Fri, Jan 15 2021 6:28 AM In reply to

• AmiRoss
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Jan 14 2021
    • Posts 2
    • Points 10

Help! I'm on a deadline and cannot export.

Please help! Ive been working on avid for a few months now without too many issues but today the program has decided not to let me export. I really cant seem to figure out why. its a project which Ive exported from in the past and suddenly it wont let me do so on this project and on any other. 

i get the folowing errors every time.

Ive tried differnt projects, new projects, Ive scowered the forum and other sites for hours but I cant solve it. 

Im using a lenovo with Windows 10 and the latest version of MC

thanks!!!

• Fri, Jan 15 2021 10:13 AM In reply to

Re: Help! I'm on a deadline and cannot export.

Hi,

You've posted this in the MC forum and in the MC First forum. Which one are you using?

AmiRoss:
    today the program has decided not to let me export

What changed on the system recently? New hardware or software? Update to Windows?

If you create a new user, does the problem persist?

Media Composer 2021.2 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Z-Book G6 17", i7-9850H 2.60GHz, 32gb RAM, NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000, Windows 10 Pro [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

• Fri, Jan 15 2021 11:04 AM In reply to

• RalphC
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on Wed, Sep 2 2015
    • Posts 2,483
    • Points 27,450
    • Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Customer Service
      Avid Employee
      SystemAdministrator

Hi AmiRoss,

What has changed with your setup? Can you tell us your machine specs MC version? I assumed plenty of harddrive space?

RalphC

MacBook Pro 15 2018 Intel Core i7 2.6GHz Mac 10.13.6 Intel UHD 630. [view my complete system specs]
  • Fri, Jan 15 2021 11:08 AM In reply to

Looks like MC First from the 1st dialogue post.

ACI Moderator. I'm not employed by Avid or work for them. I just do this in my spare time. Normally using the current Media Composer version on My... [view my complete system specs]

Broadcast & Post Production Consultant / Trainer  Avid Certified Instructor VET

QC/QAR Training - Understanding Digital Media - Advanced Files * Compression - Avid Ingest - PSE fixing courses and more

All bespoke and delivered onsite at yours. Or delivered via hosted Zoom session.

T 07581 201248 | E pat@vet-training.co.uk | W www.vet-training.co.uk |

• Fri, Jan 15 2021 2:39 PM In reply to

Pat Horridge:

Looks like MC First from the 1st dialogue post.

Ah, it was cut off on my display.

AmiRoss, please don't post the same question in multiple forums. If you have posted but not gotten an answer, reply to your own post with the word 'bump' to put it back on the top of the list and let people know you still need help.

I'm joining this thread to your existing thread.

Media Composer 2021.2 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Z-Book G6 17", i7-9850H 2.60GHz, 32gb RAM, NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000, Windows 10 Pro [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller