Latest post Mon, Jun 22 2020 4:08 PM by Glenn Sakatch. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Jun 22 2020 2:56 PM

Dock with Media composer no longer functioning

I've had the Protools dock for around 8 months now, and was pretty happy with its functionality in Media Composer.

Recently, the fader bar has stopped working properly.  I can select a channel, and lower the levels, but as soon as I let go the fader, it snaps back to the zero position.  The Mixer screen on the play app shows the level back up at 0, while the mixer inside Avid shows it at the adjusted level.  But as soon as i go to do a further adjustment, the mixer in Avid snaps back to 0 (i would assume because everything else says it is at 0)

This essentially makes the entire mixing system unusable with in the dock...which sucks, as that is why i bought it.

I'm pretty sure we were good until 2020 came out.

Running Windows 10, with updated Avid and Eucon and play app versions.

Glenn

Current Avid-Z390 dual boot Win 10/Hackintosh Intel i9 64gig ram Radeon VII MC 8.10 - Win 10 64 Gig Ram Nvidia 1070 [view my complete system specs]
  • Mon, Jun 22 2020 3:03 PM In reply to

• Marianna
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 11,317
    • Points 232,510
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

Re: Dock with Media composer no longer functioning

Glenn

I suggest you get a case going with support......   Can you do that or do you need me to?

Marianna

Director of CSM | Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]
  • Mon, Jun 22 2020 4:08 PM In reply to

Re: Dock with Media composer no longer functioning

I'll set one up.

Thanks

Glenn

Current Avid-Z390 dual boot Win 10/Hackintosh Intel i9 64gig ram Radeon VII MC 8.10 - Win 10 64 Gig Ram Nvidia 1070 [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller