Latest post Wed, May 20 2020 8:50 PM by Job ter Burg. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, May 20 2020 4:31 PM

• JakeZZ
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Tue, May 31 2011
    • Posts 3
    • Points 45

monitor Question

Why does the source side of my monitor look lighter than the record side(on the right)?

Shouldn't they look exactly the same? 

• Wed, May 20 2020 7:19 PM In reply to

• DStone
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on Fri, Nov 4 2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 3,742
    • Points 47,935
    • Moderator: Avid Media Composer for Liquid
      Moderator: MCA Mac
      Moderator: MCA PC
      Moderator: Media Composer Getting Started

Re: monitor Question

JakeZZ,

First, we need a bit more information. What version of MC are you using and on what platform? If you look at the bottom of this post, you can see the spec's for the systems I use (you can add this in your profile). What is the source material (e.g. H.264, DNxHD, etc.) and what is the project format? Also, did you import the material or link the material?

To add your system spec's, click on your user ID (named to the Welcome, upper right) and choose Edit My Profile. Select the Profile Options tab and you can fill in the blanks as desired.

DIY quad core I7-4790K, 32Gb, NVidia RTX 2060 Super 8, Win 10 Pro, MC (generally the latest or the one just before) [view my complete system specs]

Dave S.

• Wed, May 20 2020 8:50 PM In reply to

Re: monitor Question

Depends on how the display color space for each is set. Right-click each window.

Media Composer Symphony | PT Ultimate | Win10 HPZ | OSX MBP | ISIS5000 [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller