Latest post Tue, May 12 2020 1:46 PM by Supermandan1. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, May 12 2020 10:36 AM

Single or multiple audio keyframes?

Hi,

I'm doing some audio mixing in MC.  Earlier, I had dropped the music's volume so as to allow a talking head to be heard, and in a short space on the timeline have created six audio keyframes.  Now, wanting to fine adjust I'm looking to tweak each one, however all six keyframes are highlighted pink in stead of each separately.  How to switch on/off this function?

Thank you,

DC

Asus N55SF Notebook running Windows 10 Home Processor: Intel(R) Core (TM) i7-2670QM CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.20GHz Installed memory (RAM): 8.00 GB System type... [view my complete system specs]
  • Tue, May 12 2020 12:04 PM In reply to

Re: Single or multiple audio keyframes?

Do you have in/out marks around them? That would cause them all to stay selected.

If not, sometimes I find I have to add another keyframe just to get the others to deselect. It's annoying, but I haven't found another way to deselect.

Media Composer 2020.6 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Z-Book G6 17", i7-9850H 2.60GHz, 32gb RAM, NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000, Windows 10 Pro [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

• Tue, May 12 2020 1:46 PM In reply to

Re: Single or multiple audio keyframes?

You're right, it's the markers.  Thank you, D.

Asus N55SF Notebook running Windows 10 Home Processor: Intel(R) Core (TM) i7-2670QM CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.20GHz Installed memory (RAM): 8.00 GB System type... [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller