Latest post Fri, May 1 2020 4:37 PM by JamesVibe. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Apr 29 2020 6:12 PM

• JamesVibe
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Mon, Apr 7 2008
    • Posts 28
    • Points 340

PIP - Template design for multiple shots

Hi all, 

Hope all is well in our new covid world.

Im looking to create a video that has multi speakers/performers - about 10.  And i was wondering if there was a "picture in picture" template that has already been created that i can easliy drop in my timeline and edit shots in from there.  

Its the currrent style of a lot of online events

Any templates out there?

• Thu, Apr 30 2020 5:45 AM In reply to

Re: PIP - Template design for multiple shots

https://community.avid.com/forums/p/183871/854984.aspx#854984

I had the same idea. If you need my bin of Pips, in a 4x4 = 16 grid,  plus the Center Pip, just let me know.

Squeeze v11 EOL-Pro Sony BM2100 Telecine with variable speed controller Casio VL-Tone, CZ-101, LCD watch AJA i/o Express with Express Card Slot Ignite... [view my complete system specs]
  • Thu, Apr 30 2020 2:58 PM In reply to

• JamesVibe
    • Not Ranked
    • Posts 28
    • Points 340

Hi Telegram

Thanks so much for replying.   Yes - i would love to have some pip templates.   Im not a AfterEffects guy....so anything with pre made PIP effects for Avid would be amazing

Jim

• Thu, Apr 30 2020 10:05 PM In reply to

Hi James, If you click on name below the Gif animation, it's a link to the Tutorials and Tips page where I post my random tips and stuff with zip downloads. Look on the left side. I wouldn't call my bin of PiPs amazing, but it might be enough to get you started, devising your own template for your project. I hope so. I am not really an AE person either, but these days, it looks like boxes are back! Good luck.

Squeeze v11 EOL-Pro Sony BM2100 Telecine with variable speed controller Casio VL-Tone, CZ-101, LCD watch AJA i/o Express with Express Card Slot Ignite... [view my complete system specs]
  • Fri, May 1 2020 4:37 PM In reply to

• JamesVibe
    • Not Ranked
    • Posts 28
    • Points 340

Dude - You Rock!!!  Thank you!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller