Latest post Wed, Dec 11 2019 9:28 PM by Marcus Johnson. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Dec 11 2019 7:29 PM

• Mparar
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Tue, Jan 27 2015
    • Athens, Greece
    • Posts 5
    • Points 80

Titler Pro 7 crashes

I have recently upgraded to NewBlue FX Titler Pro 7 Ultimate (from Titler Pro 6). Software loads as usual (as standalone) but when I select the expand button to expand the library, it crashes with no messages. Any help will be greatly appreciated

Asus X99-Deluxe, Intel i7-5390K, 32GB DDR4, Nvidia Quadro K2200, SSD 2x256GB system and cache, 6x2TB storage, Samsung 4K monitor, Blackmagic Decklink Studio... [view my complete system specs]
  • Wed, Dec 11 2019 9:28 PM In reply to

Re: Titler Pro 7 crashes

Mparar:

I have recently upgraded to NewBlue FX Titler Pro 7 Ultimate (from Titler Pro 6). Software loads as usual (as standalone) but when I select the expand button to expand the library, it crashes with no messages. Any help will be greatly appreciated

Hello Mparar,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with Titler Pro 7. If you haven't already, please contact our support department at support@newblueinc.com and we'll work with you to resolve the problem.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller