Latest post Fri, Feb 26 2016 9:50 AM by itochu-cable. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Feb 9 2016 11:43 AM

specific edited sequence encounters "RENDER NOT FOUND" error even if it was background rendered

Hi,

- We encounter "RENDER NOT FOUND" error when execute "checkSequenceIsReadyForXfer" method everytime with a specific  sequence.

- We tried to reproduce the same error doing exactly the same editing, however, have never encountered the same error.

We were not able to identify what is causing this error issue. AVID Japan team suggested we should escalate this via developer forum because it is related to API method.

Could you please analize the sequence in detail, and tell us what is the cause ?

Please let us know how we can provide/send the sequence to you ?

Thank you !

• Tue, Feb 9 2016 8:52 PM In reply to

Re: specific edited sequence encounters "RENDER NOT FOUND" error even if it was background rendered

I'd normally suggest divide the seq in 2 and try each half. Kepe slitting the seq till you find the element at fault.

ACI Moderator. I'm not employed by Avid or work for them. I just do this in my spare time. Normally using the current Media Composer version on My... [view my complete system specs]

Broadcast & Post Production Consultant / Trainer  Avid Certified Instructor VET

QC/QAR Training - Understanding Digital Media - Advanced Files * Compression - Avid Ingest - PSE fixing courses and more

All bespoke and delivered onsite at yours. Or delivered via hosted Zoom session.

T 07581 201248 | E pat@vet-training.co.uk | W www.vet-training.co.uk |

• Wed, Feb 24 2016 1:13 AM In reply to

Re: specific edited sequence encounters "RENDER NOT FOUND" error even if it was background rendered

Hi,

we divided Specific Sequence to eight part.

But all of them encountered "RENDER NOT FOUND" error.

Could you please analize the sequence in detail, and tell us what is the cause ?

Best Regards,

• Wed, Feb 24 2016 5:46 PM In reply to

• robg
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on Fri, Nov 4 2005
    • Tewksbury, MA
    • Posts 494
    • Points 5,605
    • Avid Developer Moderator
      Avid Employee

itochu-cable,

What version of Interplay Production are you using?

Also, what version of Interplay Production Web Services are you using?

I'll send a private email to get one of your sequences.

Cheers,

- Rob

• Wed, Feb 24 2016 5:56 PM In reply to

• andym
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Jan 13 2011
    • Posts 117
    • Points 1,410
    • Avid Developer Moderator

itochu-cable,

case 2899004 has been created for you. The sample sequence provided contains unrendred effects such as audio pan.

Is it possible that you might be sending the original sequence and not the downmix result to the downstream process? This could be a possible explanation why the process still continues to fail after the mixdown being applied.

Remember that the Mixdown will not replace the original sequence, and the Transcode process will not relink the sequence to the new media either.

Andy

• Fri, Feb 26 2016 9:50 AM In reply to

Hi,

This issue is one thing and case 2899004 is another.

Please let us know how we can provide/send the sequence to you ?

Best Regards,

Itochu-cable System corp.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller