Latest post Mon, Mar 16 2015 10:51 PM by davidhildreth. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Jan 13 2015 11:20 PM

Application Manager Helper

I recently noticed something eating up my internal disk space in a major way. I ran OmniDisk Sweeper and the problem seemed to be in the libray>Logs>Avid>AppManager Helper. There were two files in there, both starting with derby24 and ending on .log, that amouted to 130gb. Is that some kind of media cache fail?

On the whole I have found the App Manger application pretty buggy but this tips it over the edge for me. It doesn't recognize my dongle, hence not allowing me to upgrade that way anyway. I also get constant Errors initializing the licensing engine and have to reinstall.

MC 8.3, MBPr, 10.10.1 [view my complete system specs]
  • Wed, Jan 14 2015 7:19 PM In reply to

Re: Application Manager Helper

Anybody know what the derby24 log file actually is? I used MC again today, just referencing clips in the timeline with no media drive attached and the log file is already back up to 2gb.

MC 8.3, MBPr, 10.10.1 [view my complete system specs]
  • Mon, Mar 16 2015 10:51 PM In reply to

Re: Application Manager Helper

Has this issue been addressed elsewhere? I'm having a similar problem with these log files filling up my hard disk. It's rather annoying.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller