Latest post Wed, Oct 22 2014 5:40 PM by Kevin P McAuliffe. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Oct 22 2014 5:16 AM

• tahel
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Tue, Nov 12 2013
    • Posts 1
    • Points 25

Switching Audio in Groups

Hey all,

Is there a faster way to switch between Audio in group, i am switching manually all the channels.

I have one camera and six  sound channels, 'audio follow video' does not work in this case.

Thanks

• Wed, Oct 22 2014 9:53 AM In reply to

Re: Switching Audio in Groups

I think that I would approach it in a simpler way, -  just have all 6 tracks on the timeline, and use insert edits and the audio mixer to fade up and down.  That way you can also have overlaps of the audio if that is useful.

• Wed, Oct 22 2014 5:40 PM In reply to

Re: Switching Audio in Groups

I'll take Juris' comment one step further.  In a case where I have one video track and six audio tracks, lay all the clips onto your timeline (V1 - A1-6).  Then, turn on your audio Waveforms.  Now, you can easily see where on each track the audio is, and quickly go through and remove what you don't need, and move all the audio up onto 1 or two channels.  Hope this helps.

KPM

Follow me on Twitter @kpmcauliffe or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/kevinpmcauliffe [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller