Latest post Wed, Oct 1 2014 10:28 AM by Kamaretsos_Athanasios. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Oct 1 2014 8:37 AM

How can i turn a project setting to a permanent one

I am trying to set my Nitris HW calibration setting (Settings / Audio project / Hardware / HW calibration ) to -18dBFS

but as it is a project setting every new project i open it resets to -20 and me and anyone else that uses the machine has to remeber to alter it at the begining of the session which becomes anoying.

So  How can i turn any project setting to a permanent one.

P.S : already tried to create a site setting pf it but it is completely ignored.

Model Name: Mac Pro Model Identifier: MacPro4,1 Processor Name: Quad-Core Intel Xeon Processor Speed: 2.26 GHz Number of Processors: 2 ... [view my complete system specs]
  • Wed, Oct 1 2014 10:16 AM In reply to

Re: How can i turn a project setting to a permanent one

Kamaretsos_Athanasios:

P.S : already tried to create a site setting pf it but it is completely ignored.

Project settings are inherited from site settings that already exist. If you set up site settings and create a NEW project, the new project will inherit the site settings.  Old projects will not, but you can then open the site settings window, drag & drop from Site settings into you project settings and overwrite them.

Media Composer 8.2 Dongle+Symphony Option Win7x64 Pro HP zBook 15" Laptop - 16GB RAM (2nd System) Media Composer 8.2 Dongle+Symphony Option - HP z420... [view my complete system specs]

The FunkyDragon 

Happy Editing!

• Wed, Oct 1 2014 10:28 AM In reply to

Re: How can i turn a project setting to a permanent one

Absolutely clear and working 100% answer.Thanks a lot manBig Smile

Model Name: Mac Pro Model Identifier: MacPro4,1 Processor Name: Quad-Core Intel Xeon Processor Speed: 2.26 GHz Number of Processors: 2 ... [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller