Latest post Mon, Jun 21 2010 4:04 PM by d stuckey. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Jun 18 2010 9:16 PM

• d stuckey
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Alexandria, Indiana
    • Posts 62
    • Points 845

Relinking - AMA - KiPro - Symphony 5 -Please tell me this will work

Currently on Symphony Nitris (Classic) V. 4.0.2.  I will receive Symphony V5 soon, but in the meantime, I've started to work on a project that was captured with the the AJA Ki Pro.  So I have ProRes files to work with (This is an 8 hour concert with 8 cameras.)  I used the Ki Pro basically as a deck and captured the footage (10:1) into the system using SDI and the Timecode out of the KiPro.  The KiPro doesn't have deck control yet.  With the final sequence, will I be able to decompose and relink to the Pro Res files when they are mounted (and I have Symphony V5)?  Please tell me there's a way to do this.

Thanks!

Media Composer 8.1 Symphony Option Nitris DX Mac Pro Quad-Core 2.93 OS 10.9.5 16GB Memory NVIDIA GeForce GT 120 Sonnet Fusion DX800 24TB Raid 5- ATTO ExpressSAS... [view my complete system specs]

Doug Stuckey Gaither Studios Alexandria, Indiana

• Mon, Jun 21 2010 4:04 PM In reply to

• d stuckey
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Alexandria, Indiana
    • Posts 62
    • Points 845

Re: Relinking - AMA - KiPro - Symphony 5 -Please tell me this will work

So I guess the question would be, can I modify decomposed clips to link to AMA files when they were originally captured as tapes.

Media Composer 8.1 Symphony Option Nitris DX Mac Pro Quad-Core 2.93 OS 10.9.5 16GB Memory NVIDIA GeForce GT 120 Sonnet Fusion DX800 24TB Raid 5- ATTO ExpressSAS... [view my complete system specs]

Doug Stuckey Gaither Studios Alexandria, Indiana

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller