Latest post Tue, Feb 24 2009 1:43 PM by Kirk Arnold. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Feb 24 2009 1:43 PM

• Kirk Arnold
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Mon, Feb 23 2009
    • Burlington, MA
    • Posts 53
    • Points 710
    • Avid Employee
      BlogAuthor

A message from Avid

Locked Contact

Hello everyone, it’s me Kirk Arnold. 

Over the last couple of weeks I’ve received feedback letting me know that we need to do a better job communicating with you, especially when it comes to “how” and “when” we communicate with you.  Well, my note today is to let you know two things. 

First, I hear you – Avid hears you and we need to do a better job of thinking more broadly and globally when communicating with customers.  Your feedback and insights are very important to us.  We don’t want to miss out on the chance to learn from this feedback because you feel we’re not doing a good job of communicating and listening.  Second, but even more important – I want to start taking some steps to help improve these communications with you.

As a first step, I’d like to host a quarterly Q&A on the community page of the Avid.com website to give you  a chance to ask and get your specific questions answered.  Tentatively, I’d like to do the first one next month before we head to NAB and then add additional Q&A’s in May, August and November.  Over the next couple of weeks, with the help of Marianna and other folks on my team we’ll pull the details together and post to this site.  In the future, I’d like to expand beyond the quarterly Q&A and look forward to working with the team here at Avid to put together an exciting program/schedule to expand our communications with you.

On a separate note, we have some great news to share on upcoming product releases in the next few weeks and we’ll make sure that we include the online community.

I appreciate your candid feedback and your continued interest in Avid.  I look forward to our first Q&A next month.

Kirk

Post your Questions for Avid here

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller