Latest post Tue, May 20 2008 5:17 PM by danielm. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, May 20 2008 5:17 PM

• danielm
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Tue, Jan 23 2007
    • Denver, Colorado
    • Posts 10
    • Points 120

Superbin - List changed to Buttons

I opened the Superbin in my project this morning (Avid ver. 2.2.7) and instead of getting a list of the bins I could open, I got a series of horizonal buttons.  I'll refer to as "Button" view.

Unfortunately, this is not useful because the way I've labeled the bins (because the producer in this project refers to the media by the date it was used) I have a series of buttons with the same leading text. 

I've tried closing the Superbin and reopening the Superbin.  The "Button" view stayed.

I wound up closing the Avid program and relaunched it.  The "List" view returned.

Does anyone know how I could have made this change from "List" view to "Button" view, and if there is a way (short of closing the Avid) to get back to the "List" view (short of closing the Avid)?

HP Workstation xs8200,dual Xeon 3.40 GHz. Nvidia Quadro FX 1400. Windows XP SP3. Avid Media Compose Adrenaline HD, Avid software 2.2.7. Quicktime version... [view my complete system specs]
    Filed under:
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller