Latest post Wed, Jan 15 2020 4:28 AM by eyeqjim. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Jan 14 2020 6:25 PM

• eyeqjim
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Chicago & Burbs (Geneva)
    • Posts 169
    • Points 2,250

Help re-centering the frame

I have not used Avid for sometime. I am not user savy...I recorded an event and 30mins of recrded video somebody accidently bumped the camera, so, the frame is tilted...I know in GoPro software their was an easy horizontal / vertical thing you could do to re-straighten out the picture...I am not concerened about prefection, this isnt a paying client, this is family and if anyone knows how I can easliy re tilt or straighten this out Please HELP!! 

Avid Media Composer online Dell 7810 Dual Dell 17in monitors / DV keyboard [view my complete system specs]

Cheers!

• Tue, Jan 14 2020 6:50 PM In reply to

Re: Help re-centering the frame

Effect Palette > Blend > 3d Warp

After placing the 3d Warp effect on the clip, go to effects mode and adjust the Z rotation parameter.

Media Composer 2019.12 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Envy 17t-j100 Quad Edition laptop, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i7 2.4GHz, 16 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce... [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

• Wed, Jan 15 2020 4:28 AM In reply to

• eyeqjim
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Chicago & Burbs (Geneva)
    • Posts 169
    • Points 2,250

Re: Help re-centering the frame

Big Thank You!!

Avid Media Composer online Dell 7810 Dual Dell 17in monitors / DV keyboard [view my complete system specs]

Cheers!

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller