Latest post Thu, Dec 26 2019 12:42 PM by Job ter Burg. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Dec 26 2019 11:49 AM

• Glans
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Sweden
    • Posts 640
    • Points 9,830

No renewal, what happens?

Due to the price increase and low use of Avid I decided to stop the yearly payment in favor of more reasonable options. Before, Avid would still work with the version up until the last version paid. Will Avid still work for me and the dongle version I have today if I dont renew going forward.

* Intel core i7 (3,7 Ghz), 16gb RAM, GeForce GTX 580 3gb - workstation. * Macbook Pro Retina 15 (late 2013) 16gb Ram - Laptop * DeckLink Extreme3D with... [view my complete system specs]

64 bit, GPU acceleration, better AMA, better exports with GPU acceleration, better grading with true secondary and lift gamma gain, higher resolutions (4K, 5K etc.) and a video stream online (for directors being far away on the phone or skype).

That would blow ANY competition away and it will be future-proof MC for a long time.

• Thu, Dec 26 2019 12:42 PM In reply to

Re: No renewal, what happens?

Glans:
    Will Avid still work for me and the dongle version I have today if I dont renew going forward.

Yes.

In the meantime, consider renewing at the old price through Videoguys.com. You could even do that for more than one year.

Media Composer /w Symphony option | PT-HD | Win7Pro64 HP | OSX MBP | ISIS5000 | Nitris DX | Artist Mix & Transport & Color | AJA T-Tap | Decklink... [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller