Latest post Fri, Oct 4 2019 1:54 PM by RalphC. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Oct 3 2019 1:34 PM

• ariannevon
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Mon, May 21 2018
    • Posts 0
    • Points 0

Case in Queue and I have some deadlines!

Hello! 

First af all, my support plan is expired, I am using Pro Tools 11 right now. But since I formatted my PC it doesn't open due to some problem with my license. I have tried everything and my case is still in queue. 

I have a lot of work to do for next week and I am really stressed right now. 

My case is: 03795766 

My "error message" says: You don't have any licenses in your account, or none of the licenses there have activations available. You do not have any pending deliveries for the license (s) you need to authorize the software. You may need to visit the Avid web site to get a license deposited to your account.

I have formatted my PC in the past but I never had this issue before, hope someone could help me. 

Thank you. 

• Fri, Oct 4 2019 1:54 PM In reply to

• RalphC
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on Wed, Sep 2 2015
    • Posts 2,010
    • Points 22,235
    • Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Customer Service
      Avid Employee
      SystemAdministrator

Re: Case in Queue and I have some deadlines!

Hi,
      This is the Pro Video Community Forums, for Audio please go to the DUC. Please check this similar thread I found in the Audio Forums.

RalphC

MacBook Pro 15 2018 Intel Core i7 2.6GHz Mac 10.13.6 Intel UHD 630. [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller