Latest post Wed, Aug 7 2019 9:02 PM by ripvanmarlowe. 16 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (17 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Aug 1 2019 1:51 PM In reply to

• Marianna
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 10,606
    • Points 223,185
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

Re: Media Composer 2019.7 available now...

WAIF....

It takes a bit of time to get use to it but once you do, it is great!   I suggest when you have some down time, try it then and play around with the floating windows etc and you will be surprised how much it makes a difference.

Also check out the tutorials that were released so you can get the hang quicker.

https://www.avid.com/tutorials?product=Media%20Composer%20|%20Ultimate

Marianna

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

Twitter:  avidmarianna

Facebook: Marianna Montague

www.avidcustomerassociation.com   |  Connect 2019 | April 6-7 | Aria, Las Vegas, NV

WWLD

• Wed, Aug 7 2019 9:02 PM In reply to

Re: Media Composer 2019.7 available now...

Marianna:
    but was wondering if MC updates can be posted to the MC Mac forum. Of late I have started to notice that new MC release/patches info/links etc (as per this post) have been lacking on the MC Mac forum.

I've said it for ages, these forums should be merged in to one. It forces you to choose one to post in when your post may be relevant to both and it makes it harder to find answers. There should at least be an option to cross post in to both so we can reach the widest audience.

Andi

HP ZBook G5 15 2.6Ghz 6-core i7 Nvidia Quadro P2000 4GB 32GB Win 10 Pro MC Ultimate 2018.9.0 Macbook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, mid 2014) 2.5GHz Core... [view my complete system specs]
Page 2 of 2 (17 items) < Previous 1 2

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller