Latest post Thu, May 16 2019 4:54 PM by Marianna. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, May 15 2019 3:56 PM

• nymills
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • New York City
    • Posts 313
    • Points 4,465

PGLUE IMPOLITE PORT NUMBER Error

Getting a PGLUE IMPOLITE PORT NUMBER error when exporting. Haven't had this issue before with previous version of Avid. Running current version. Exporting 4k project. Footage was AMA. Have transcoded and run all sorts of ways to export including running mono channel of audio (based on issue in version 6). Any work arounds? Waiting for support call with Avid and needing this exported hours ago for client deadline.

Thanks!

Michael

Windows 7 64Bit MC 2018.5 HP ZBook 15 G2 32GB Ram 250 GB System Drive 2 TB Internal Media 20 GB Raid Array [view my complete system specs]

Michael Mills
    TeleStory Pictures
    www.telestorypictures.com
    "Some people see things and say,'Why?' I dream things that never were; and say,'Why not?'"

• Wed, May 15 2019 4:34 PM In reply to

• Lukas Boeck
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on Fri, Jul 31 2015
    • Austria
    • Posts 481
    • Points 5,755

Re: PGLUE IMPOLITE PORT NUMBER Error

Have you tried an Audio and Videomixdown?

Export from new Sequence.

MC 2018.12.2 Cusom bulid Supermicro X9SRL-F, 32 Gig Ram, 3ware 9750 6x6TB Seagate EC Drives, LSI 9207 + LTO-6, Mojo DX, Artist Color, Flanders CM240, GTX... [view my complete system specs]
  • Wed, May 15 2019 4:41 PM In reply to

• Marianna
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Avid
    • Posts 10,269
    • Points 218,985
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

Any motion effects on the timeline?  If so, were they created in the version you are uisng now or an earlier version?

Marianna

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

Twitter:  avidmarianna

Facebook: Marianna Montague

www.avidcustomerassociation.com   |  Connect 2019 | April 6-7 | Aria, Las Vegas, NV

WWLD

• Thu, May 16 2019 1:57 PM In reply to

• nymills
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • New York City
    • Posts 313
    • Points 4,465

Lukas and Marianna - did try audio mix down based on previous postings a few years ago. No graphics or motion elements from previous projects. This was a new project as of Monday. Did notice when crawling the footage that the error pops up in the lower left of the program monitor just after fading to black and before a couple of sponsor logos. This footage was 4K, 10bit 400mb. Work around for now was to export sections and reassemble in Adobe. Don't like doing that but have to get the job done. Will be using update patch today.

Any other thoughts?

Windows 7 64Bit MC 2018.5 HP ZBook 15 G2 32GB Ram 250 GB System Drive 2 TB Internal Media 20 GB Raid Array [view my complete system specs]

Michael Mills
    TeleStory Pictures
    www.telestorypictures.com
    "Some people see things and say,'Why?' I dream things that never were; and say,'Why not?'"

• Thu, May 16 2019 4:54 PM In reply to

• Marianna
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Avid
    • Posts 10,269
    • Points 218,985
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

The only thing I can think of is the logo's might be wacky...  what if you create a new project and bring the logo's in only and try that just as a test?

Marianna

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

Twitter:  avidmarianna

Facebook: Marianna Montague

www.avidcustomerassociation.com   |  Connect 2019 | April 6-7 | Aria, Las Vegas, NV

WWLD

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller