Latest post Thu, Mar 28 2019 4:57 PM by DJFio[DB]. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Mar 28 2019 4:57 PM

• DJFio[DB]
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Nov 3 2005
    • Moscow Russia
    • Posts 280
    • Points 3,720

ability to stop phonetic inexer independently of bin indexer

The thing is to disable phonetic indexing in the project where it was turned on. In large projects where you don't need phonetic indexing - you can accidentaly select a language in find dialog& and then - you will be unable to turn off this option.Dear Avid - please implement this nice feature in the Media Composer. It’s very strange to be able to turn something on without the ability to turn it off. Just separate the button “stop indexing” into two independent buttons 🙂 . Isn’t this a nice and simple solution? People on facebook also also said that client's servers are filling with useless files without the ability to stop phrase find index.

1) ability to stop phonetic inexer independently of bin indexer 

2) ability to trash index folders in each category without need to dig in the avid-shared project complex folders.

my zoo: NEXIS Pro 40 tb sw v18.6.1; MBPro_late_2013 15'' i7 16GBram OSX 10.12.6 MC 2018.12.1 BMD US monitor (or AJA io XT ), EXT thunderbolt NvidiaGPU... [view my complete system specs]

DJFio[DB]

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller