Latest post Fri, Mar 8 2019 11:33 AM by Leo. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Mar 8 2019 11:33 AM

• Leo
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Mon, Feb 14 2011
    • Berlin
    • Posts 38
    • Points 360

Custom Color Timeline Tracks only GREY

Hi there (I posted this already in PC forum, but nobody knows an answer it seems... and since this happens on both platforms, I repost here)

I've tried to give my tracks different colors for better visual. Now I encounter the problem (which I'm sure is just a setting which I got set wrong) that if I go to "track color" in the fast menu and by holding the ALT Key and clicking on default access the custom color window... after I've selected my custom color the clips on the tracks turn grey. 

I've experienced it here at work with 8.4.5 but then also at home on my mac with the newest version available. So I guess avid lets you just use the preset colors (which are all to pale for me) or is there a setting which I missed? I got the timeline clip color settings set to timeline local, but i also tried all the other settings... so its not there...

please help :) 

thanks a lot

2017 iMac i7 24GB RAM 8GB Radeon 580. OSX Mojave. 2011 MBP i7 16GB RAM AMD HD 6750M 1GB Video. OSX 10.11.5 Avid MC 8.8.0 [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller